Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pokemon.. again

i tried to beat the elite four last night in black/ white and it started off good. I thought it was going to be the easiest of all the games.................... Unfortunatly when I got to the last battle, the psychic  chick I lost. Every one of her pokemon had a least one move that was super effective against all of my pokemon. It was a ripp off. I even switched out my legendary guy who's name escapes and put that dark doggie guy in my party, and the chick was super effective against him too...........so it made me mad and after a little swearing i gave up...
THE END


1 comment:

Phat Love said...

ignore the previous comment. lmao, sorry you lost. I won my first try with one last pokemon left ... It was a CLOSE BATTLE!! When you go back the 2nd time, there in there lvl 70's so you gotta do A LOT OF TRAINING to whoop up on em' again....

I still haven't got lvl 70's. Im currently in my lvl 60's right now I plan to get every single pokemon i catch to level 100 before my 20th birthday. GOod plan, right? lol